Thursday, November 4, 2010

Vacation Time!

"Sembreak na!" All students shouted that.Because we, students love that. We are waiting that vacation. In that break we can spent our time with our family, we can help them and most of all we can rest our selves and our mind. We can unwind our selves. That's why we love vacation or semestral break. We can also ave some break in doing school activities.
I spent my vacation by helping my family and cleaning my room. And also making moments together. Usually, chatting with my sister. And when the All Saints and All Soul's Day came,we went to cemetery to visit the tombs of or relatives and love one's. We offer them a prayer, give them flowers and lighted a candle for them. And when we are already in our house, we lighted a candles in our yard. WE also offer them a food. That's our tradition. After that we watch a movie. a horror movie. It's like a movie marathon. It's already late when we sleep.The following day, it's school day again. We need to go back to school again.
How I wish I can make it longer. But I enjoy it,really!

2 comments:

  1. ok nice. . . . . keep it up. . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! you cleaned your room?hehe
    did you try the "karkarrawa"?you should have tried it! it was fun!..
    anyway, i like your post! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete