Monday, November 8, 2010

Reflection

As days, weeks and even a month goes on and on, my learning's in our T.L.E subject are increasing. Upon entering the 2nd quarter, I am afraid 'cause I thought that maybe our lessons are so difficult to understand. But, I've mistaken because as our teacher were teaching us the lesson, it is easily to understand. So, what are those learning's that I've gained?
"HTML" ( Hypertext Mark-up Language ) the word that I will never forget. Because in 2nd quarter , we were able to enter and explore the world of it. For it was our topic and were always using it in making our Exer's. Our Exer's that I enjoy much making on it. One also of my learning is about the different tags that I've used in making the Exer's.The tags that always have the angle brackets "< >".There are other more learning's that I've gained in 2nd quarter and because of the huge number of those, I'm not able to express those.
For all my learning's, I have one special person to thank and that's my teacher in T.L.E subject, Ma'am Vera Cruz. I've not achieve those knowledge without her. So, I thank God for giving me a teacher like her and again thank you Ma'am.

1 comment:

  1. nice post ,,,and really we must thank our teacher in TLE,Mrs. Vera Cruz,,,keep up the good work.....

    ReplyDelete